Being a mom, a private chef and a wife, I’m always trying to find ways to make things easier for myself. Here’s one of my recipes which is quick, easy, healthy and even the kids will like it!!
Bone-in Panko Pork Chop with Arugula Salad and Shaved Parmesan
Serving Size: 4
Pork Chop Ingredients:
- 4 Bone-in pork chops- cut thin-I like the bone in because the tenderloin is attached and adds another layer of flavor
- 2 Eggs- I love Vital Farm Eggs - which I’ve seen at Target, Whole Foods and Ralphs
- 1 Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper
Arugula Salad Ingredients:
- Arugula, as much as you like
- 1/4 Cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Grapeseed oil
- 1-2 minced Garlic cloves
- 8-10 Basil leaves
- Kosher Salt
- Shaved Parmesan
Preparation instructions for the pork:
- Preheat oven 400F
- Place eggs in one bowl and mix.
- Place panko breadcrumbs into another bowl and add some salt and pepper (you don’t need a lot of salt because pork tends to be higher in sodium already)
- Dip one pork chop into egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place onto a foil lined baking sheet.
- Repeat for each chop.
- Cook for approx 10-15 mins (internal temp 135F)
Preparation instructions for the arugula salad:
- Place minced garlic, basil and champagne vinegar into a cylinder cup or bowl and blend with your immersion blender (or a whisk).
- Slowly add grapeseed oil with immersion blender on to emulsify or continuing to whisk.
- Add basil and add salt to your liking and blend.
- Place desired amount of salad into a bowl and add dressing until you like the flavor and consistency.
Place pork chop on a plate, top with arugula salad and top with fresh slices of parmesan cheese.
I hope you enjoy it!
Remember, sharing is caring, till next time!
Personal Chef, Mom, Lover of New and Old Experiences - Stephanie Miller